Curated Products To Bring Your Heritage Home
The Challah Bake Kit
Adding product to your cart
For the love of tradition - gift yourself or someone you love with a Challah Bake kit! Step by step recipe and pre-measured ingredients + toppings delivered to your door. *A Challah Bake Kit Makes Approximately 2 Challahs.
Ingredients include: yeast, sugar, oil, salt, flour + two toppings of your choice.
(egg and water not included)
Orders will be processed within two days.
Local Pick up is available on Thursday for orders placed by Tuesday 6pm PST.
We like to keep our bread as fresh as possible. Our challah is baked Friday morning so when it gets to your table, it may still be warm from the oven! For this reason, we do not ship Challah and our Challah needs to be picked up on Friday from our pop-up in West Hollywood, CA.
The Challah Pop-Up Shop takes place monthly at The Village. Our next pop-up will take place Friday, May 7th.
Choose your toppings and place your order for a medium, sweet challah coming straight from Chana's kitchen.
Friday pick-up at the Pop-Up will take place at:
1333 N Orange Grove Avenue. West Hollywood, CA 90046
Hollah. It's time for some Challah!
Curb-side pickup available. Masks required.
Ingredients include: yeast, water, sugar, oil, eggs, flour, salt and toppings
A Chanukah Holiday Kit filled with crafts, games and recipes for the whole family to celebrate the joy of tradition and get into the Chanukah spirit!
1. Bring on the light! Create your very own Clay Menorah to light each night of Chanukah.
2. 44 Colorful Candles and a curated candle box so you can light your Menorah each night of Chanukah.
3. Sit down with the family and play a Game of Dreidel - a much-loved Chanukah tradition. Game includes a beautiful wooden dreidel, full set of coins and an instruction card. We hope you win!
4. Not your typical dreidel. Build your own Lego Dreidel to spin this Chanukah.
5. It's the holiday where we celebrate the miracle of the oil. Enjoy our curated Chanukah Recipe Book, make a traditional latke, fry some sufganiyot (Chanukah Jelly Donuts) or bake some gluten free donuts!
6. Spend the afternoon baking our favorite Chanukah cookies with our Chanukah Cookie Cutters and Sprinkles.
7. Chanukah is rich with tradition, light and joy. Learn the story, sing the songs, celebrate the customs with our 22 page beautifully designed Chanukah Guide.
Whether your buying it for yourself or gifting one to a friend, we hope our Chanukah kit allows you to celebrate Chanukah with joy in this extraordinary year and helps us all bring on the light!